Based in Mumbai (India), we are the exclusive Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Dye Springs in the world. Fabrication with stainless steel makes them durable while their precise dimensions result in excellent performance in many dyeing and bleaching operations. We can tailor-make them to match client’s requirements. Moreover, our large production capacity is the reason behind our ever-swift deliveries! Place large orders with us to fetch lucrative deals.
Dye Springs Application : Used for dyeing and bleaching of yarn packages.
Salient Features of Tex Fab Make Dye Springs :
- Made of high quality corrosion free stainless steel wire in AISI 304 & 316 grade.
- Main spring coil is made on fully automatic machine with high production capacity and lacing is done on advanced machines specially designed for this purpose. The spring coils are heat treated for stress release and shape retention.
- Large manufacturing capacity for quick delivery
- Dyesprings manufactuerd exactly as per customer as requirement with regard to size and weight.
- Radially compressible springs available for high shrinkage yarns like nylon & acrylic.
Advantages of Dye-Spring :
- Yarn packages on dyesprings are pressed together to make a rigid column, thus equalizing the density variation within and between different packages facilitating uniform dyeing.
- The pressing of dyespring packages increases the loading capacity of machines up to 10%, resulting in higher production, and equivalent savings in water, chemicals, heat & electrical energy.
- The spring design optimizes the flow of dye liquor uniformly all over the yarn packages leading to excellent dyeing results.
- Dye springs are more durable & economical than plastic tubes.
Stainless Steel Dyetubes :
- With perforations are used as package centres for bleaching & dyeing of yarn as well as heat setting & conditioning. The tubes are available in different sizes, and with a step on one end for stacking one above another. It is a superior alternative to plastic tubes (PP) and long lasting.
- Dyetubes facilitates easy winding & unwinding of yarn due to smooth finish and eliminates wastage of yarn at the bottom during unwinding as could happen with old dyesprings.
- Dyetubes with compressible packages are also.