We are the Mumbai-based Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of top-tier Hot Air Dryers in the global markets. This fully automatic machine gives higher thermal efficiency for drying dyed yarns etc at an economical cost. We provide them in capacity 25 to 500 Kgs /Batch. Higher capacities can be made available on client’s request! We safely and promptly deliver of every order, owing to our efficient logistics around the globe.
Our recirculatory hot air dryer-chamber type for yarn in packages, is an economical alternative to RF dryer . It is recirculatory type for higher thermal efficiency. The machine is fully controlled via programmer. Drying cycle for cotton is 41/2 hours. The hot air dryer machine consists of :
- Cabinet: Fabricated from heavy duty angle Frame with gauge S.S.Sheet inside and M.S.Sheet from outside with powder coating and sliding door.
- Insulation : Cabinet and door are insulated Glass wool.
- Blower Fan : A centrifugal blower with motor. The blower force circulates hot air through the yarn packages and the exhaust is partly re circulated.(Optional) The blower motor is fitted with A.C. inverter drive for soft start and flow control.
- Radiator : Steam or thermik fluid Radiators are provided to heat the chamber temperature upto 120°C. Hot air generator working on LPG/CNG can also be supplied where required.
- Temperature Control : Microprocessor based time-temperature programmer is provided to control the inlet air temperature and temperature indicator for outlet air.
- S.S. rectangular Trolley carrier with poles and special locking nuts for loading the yarn packages into the chamber.
Salient Features :
- Gives uniform drying results. Drying cycle for cotton with 45% residual moisture is 41/2 hours.
- Economical alternatives to RF dryer. Both capital and operating cost less.
- Almost no maintenance. Simple to operate and maintain.