Economical and eco-friendly HTHP Horizontal Dyeing Machine saves you from installation hassles by giving easing mounting facility even on mezzanine of higher floors. These Horizontal Tubular Type Dyeing Machines comes in standard capacities from 20 kgs to 320 kgs per batch, but we also provide with Made-to-Order Machines. Owing to our large distribution network across the world, we make quick deliveries! We are the Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of HTHP Horizontal Dyeing Machine from India.
Application : The machine is suitable for dyeing all types of yarn in package form. It is also suitable for dyeing zippes tapes, small width fabrics & warp beams.
Salient features of Texfab tubular dyeing machines :
- Works on very low liquor ratio of 1:3.5 upwards depending on nature of yarn & loading factor. Low liquor ratio results in proportionately large savings of water, heat energy, chemicals & effluent treatment cost.
- Variable loading possible from 50% upwards of the rated capacity without using dummies.
- Works on airpad dyeing system, resulting in saving cooling water, heat & electrical energy.
- Opening closing and locking/unlocking is done, simultaneously and automatically by electro pneumatic devices with complete safety.
- Many optional features are offered to suit varying requirements of the customers like pressure extraction of water, thermo flush, PH monitoring and more.
- Machines working on gas (CNG) with burner fitted ( without the need of steam or boiler) can also be offered.
- Variable loading possible from 50 % upwards of the rated capacity with almost constant liquor ratio without using any dummies.
- Heat exchanger is coil type, directly fitted inside the color addition tank resulting in most efficient and fast heat transfer.
- The tubes are fully flooded but still works on air pad dyeing system. Thus saving cooling water, heat energy and electrical energy.
- Opening/closing and locking/unlocking of all tube lids is done simultaneously and automatically by electro-pneumatic devices.
- Design ensures complete drain of liquor from the machine every time. Thus, preventing accumulation of dye deposits inside the machine and contamination.
- Machines are available in semi-auto or fully-auto mode of operation. The operations automated include fill, circulation, color / chemical dosing, drain & uninterrupted sequence of operations, besides controlled heating & cooling.
- Specially developed dedicated PLC with microprocessor, live mimic and liquid crystal display (LCD) to indicate all process parameters, for better control and easy operation
- Many optional features are offered to suit the varying requirement of the customers like pressure extraction of water, thermo flush, ph monitoring, variable frequency drive and more.